Адресная система пожарной сигнализации
Salwico Detection Systems are the world’s most famous ships in general and for cargo ships in particular. Our solutions are as always designed and developed in accordance with all statutory requirements and standards.
It’s a common misconception that all Fire Detection Systems for cargo ships are just about the same. However, at a deeper assessment, one will find many divergences affecting a number of aspects, from safety of life and property, to the daily operational costs.
Salwico Detection Systems are the world’s most famous ships in general and for cargo ships in particular and with this, our seventh generation, we assuming today’s challenges of high-tech demands which urging us using latest innovative solutions based on the top notch technology.
Our solutions are as always designed and developed in accordance with all statutory requirements and standards. Also duly certified by all major classification societies, flag states where applicable. Not seldom we even go beyond what’s compulsory in order to satisfy our customers specific needs and requirements.
- Individually adapted.The modular design allow customized system for all demands and legal requirements.
- Quick and easy to install. Individually addressed loop devises, simplified installation, standardised system configurations and distributed system functions.
- Future-proof. Regardless of future changes or alterations of rules and requirements, all comprising parts are fully back-compatible. Upgrades, modifications and refits affect the new parts only.
- Maximum safety. Independent “hot-swap” modules with built-in redundancy, distributed system features and with the state of the art detectors “Evolution” makes the system extremely reliable and virtually immune from nuisance alarms.
- User-friendly. The control panel is designed for simple and intuitive control. Beneficial in everyday use, crucial in case of an alarm or an emergency situation.
- Superior reliability. The use of FSK (Frequency Shift Keying) makes the system immune to surrounding disturbances and allows up to 254 detectors to be connected on a single loop.